Monday, July 19, 2004

Weekend Fun

Last weekend, I had the priviledge of jamming with my favorite local band--The GTB. Michael had his 30th birthday last week, so we had a party, and that's where the jam took place. There are three members in this band--Garrett, James, and Michael. It was so fun. I am so energized when I get to play with other great musicians. It made the party that much more fun. Garrett said I could perform with them if they ever do acoustic sets. I really hope he asks me. I feel like I passed an audition. I've always wanted to be in a band...

Anyway, I was also very active this weekend. I played Ultimate on Saturday morning, and it was a 4 on 4 game. I ran a lot. And on Sunday, I went to Del Mar and ended up swimming in the Ocean. There was this really strong current that sucked everyone sideways...could have been a rip tide. It was so strong that I could swim at a medium-fast pace and stay in the same place. Anyway, I am pretty tired right now, but it is a good tired feeling.

Poem of the day:
Summer tempo is sleepy like a serpentine river, enjoy the softer rhythm.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Mmmmmm... summer thanks for sharring.

:)