Thursday, July 29, 2004

Be my friend!

I went out last night with my friends Yolanda and Kelvin.  They are great!  Kelvin taught me how to change the oil in my car and let me wash my car in his driveway two nights ago, and then we all hung out at this restaurant and chatted.  It's so easy to be my friend.  I don't need much.  I'm glad I got to go out last night.  My community group got moved to tonight because of all the doctors in the house, the rotation is messing up things on Wednesdays, and I have a rehearsal tonight. 

I get to play in another wedding tomorrow.  It should be better than the other one because I don't have to play any solos (Hey, solos is a palindrome!).   I have to be up late tonight though because I have a rehearsal for Sunday, and then Michael and I will be playing through the music for the wedding after that.  I'm tired already!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Okay this has nothing to do with your post. I was just thinking if life is a journey and God is in control, are your taking detours, or is God leading you through the senic route?
Enjoy the beauty of the day and the trip as it will be a long one :)