Sunday, July 04, 2004

What is it with sickness and holidays?

So last night, I played cello for that wedding. It was okay. I could have played better, but you know, it wasn't about me, there were two people on stage who committed their lives to each other. Anyway, I'm just getting worse. I didn't go to Newport, or Disneyland, I went to church (because I had to play cello) and then came home and took a two hour nap. I took more meds, so now I'm tired AND bored. I don't have enough energy to do laundry right now. Welcome to my pity party. I really wanted to do something social today, but instead, I'm stuck in my apartment, sick. I really don't want to infect anyone else with my disease. I really do tend to get sick on holidays. I hate it. Why can't I get sick during the week like normal people?

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Why can't I get sick during the week like normal people? I think it is because God hates you...
wait....
no, that doesn't sound right lets try this again...
I think normal people is probably the wrong title to apply to yourself. So if normal people get sick during the week, abnormal people get sick on the weekend, consequently we are left with one conclusion :0
Its okay, you are part of a kind of family in your abnormality. A very special family :)
Hope you are feeling better.

Robyn said...

Thanks for making me smile. You're not quite normal yourself.