Thursday, July 22, 2004

Attitude Adjustment?

Have you ever had one of those days where you know that you are going to be the worst version of yourself?  I think this is one of those days for me.  I did have fun last night...my Community Group (Bible Study) went miniature golfing last night.  Its funny, cause everytime I play, I play terrible on the front nine, and then dominate the back nine.  Last night on the back, I was 4 under par, and had two hole-in-ones.  But my group showed up late, and there I was getting more and more anxious cause they were all 30 minutes late.  So I was up later than I intended, and I didn't get to sleep as quickly as I would have liked, and the final result is that I'm tired, and I know that if I have to deal with any issues today, no matter how small, I might snap.  I either need some caffine, an attitude adjustment, or a nap, whichever comes first.  I'm betting on the caffine.  Maybe that will help my attitude.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome Robyn!!! (about the 2 hole in ones...not that you might snap) :) Which holes did you get the hole in ones on? When I went I got a hole in one on 18. I was shocked!!! I hammered it in there :) And about the snapping...at least you recognize that you are on the edge. Caffeine might make you more jumpy but it probable has different effects on you than it does on me. I hope your morning went well. And just to let you know...I love you!!!-meg
ps. I can't believe they were all 30 min late!!! That would really bother me and put me in a bad mood the rest of the night. I wonder why everyone else tends to be late while we prefer to be a little early/on time. Weird...

Ryan said...

Here is me helping you snap...

You said front nine and back nine for mini golf. I mean mini golf...
...seriously how can you call it the front or back?
Anyway I hope your day is nicer to you than I am :)