Friday, October 01, 2004

My day off

It is so nice to have a day off, but I'm here on campus because of my French class. I went on a cleaning rampage last night and cleaned the kitchen thouroughly, except for the floor and the fridge. But everything else looks good. And I cleaned the sink, counter, and toilet in our bathroom. Now I'm going back home to dust the bookshelves, and clean my room. I still need to fill out my faculty application. Maybe that's why I'm on this cleaning frenzy--I'm really procrastinating cause I don't want to fill out this app. Well, I do, but I hate filling out applications. This is probably the reason why I hated being unemployed. I hated filling out all those job applications.

This is the first weekend in awhile where I have some free time available. Consequently, I get to do all the errands that I've been putting off for the last 3 weeks or so, like clean, take my dry-cleaning in, and do laundry at the laundromat.

My roommate and I and two guyfriends of ours are going to see the musical "Rent" tonight. My roommate decided to cook dinner. She's a great cook. I'm bringing a friend of mine from church. I'm hoping that we might have a significant spiritual conversation with my roommate and her friend. I'll let you guys know how things go. Until tomorrow (or whenever I write again...).

2 comments:

melissamae said...

stumbled apon your blog..really enjoyed reading...good luck with your roommate..remember all you can do is plant the seeds. God will harvest when the time is right.

Robyn said...

Glad you enjoyed it Melissa, thanks for reading and the encouragement.