Tuesday, October 12, 2004

My day today

I had a great chill night last night. Started watching the Houston/Braves game. Read one of MacDonald's short stories... went to bed early, got up a little late, but I feel so rested right now. That's good.

Had a great time at lunch talking with one of the librarians about where in the world I might be traveling next year...

Went to the bookstore and got a card for bosses day, got a call from Candice...she wants me to come to her Bible Study tonight. I told her I couldn't. She asked me why not, and I told her it is because I'm meeting with her boyfriend tonight. Really, I am. But it is a ministry related meeting. One I'm actually looking forward to. I thought that conversation was funny.

Business is slow. So I've just been doing some research for my meeting tonight and contemplating my life. I am thankful. And when I am thankful, I am content.

No comments: