Sunday, October 31, 2004

God Provides

Just when I was down to my last few dollars from my last paycheck, I got a card in the mail from my friends who just got married. I played one song on cello at their wedding, and I told them that it would be fine with me if they just paid my gas for the trip up and back. I did not get the money at the wedding, and figured they forgot. I let the issue go and forgot about it.

The card in the mail had a check from the wedding, and it was significantly more than I expected, right when I needed it the most. I almost cried in relief because until I got the check in the mail, I didn't realize how much of a financial strain I was under. I've had a few unexpected expenses this month, and those are always tough to deal with. I'll be alright, and it was good of God to remind me that He provides what I need.

No comments: