Thursday, October 28, 2004

Holy Halloween Haunts Batman!

I apologize to my 2 faithful readers...I haven't been able to post in the last few days because things have finally started to get a little busier. I was feeling overwhelmed with things yesterday, but I think I got everything done.

My boss is sending me to Texas for a seminar on preserving archival materials, and it happens to coincide with one of my brother's football games. The seminar and the game are at the same university! So I get to go to the game, and work is paying for my plane ticket. :)

I worked on my halloween costume for the costume party I'm going to on Saturday. I'm going to be Robin, the boy wonder, the lesser half of the dynamic duo. I sewed the "R" patch on my vest last night, and created my utility belt. It looks good! If I had a digital camera I'd take a picture for you guys!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I don't think I have ever gotten to use the sentence "my utility belt." Kudos to you!