Thursday, October 21, 2004

The Sox Rock!

I don't feel so great today. I don't think I have the flu though. I'm half tempted to leave work a few hours early today.

I AM excited that the Red Sox won. Adam left me a message last night. It went something like this:

Hi Robyn, I was just calling to see how you were doing and to let you know something. I don't know if you heard, because it just happened yesterday, but Duncan tweaked his hamstring so I wanted to ask you to pray for healing for him, because I don't know if he'll be able to play on Saturday. It's only a tweak though, so it might be ok. Anyway, I'm so excited that the Yankees are losing right now. I'll talk to you later.


At my community group, we watched the ALCS game between the Red Sox and Yankees. I'm excited too. I'm totally on the Red Sox bandwagon.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me too!!!! Go Sox!!!! -megan