Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Light From the Kitchen

Here's a funny story for you...

The light in our kitchen went out last week, so I went to go replace the light bulb and couldn't figure out how to get into the light to change the bulb. I tried twisting it, but the lamp was stuck on the base pretty good. So then I twisted harder. The light came off of the ceiling, and when I gently let go, it dangled by its cords. Yes, I broke the kitchen light, and couldn't even get it back up onto the ceiling. So I told the manager. Last night, I came home and noticed that the light had been fixed. They put in an industrial-type halogen light fixture, so now our kitchen looks like the aisle of a grocery store (yes, that bright!).

Moral of the story: Just get the manager to fix it in the first place. And I am NOT paying to replace the bulbs in the new light.

No comments: