Thursday, August 05, 2004

No Excitement

I picked up a tuition remission form today. I was planning on re-taking French. Kind of makes the next step in my education a little more imminent. The bummer is that I might get taxed for taking the class because the university is paying for it...it is sort of like extra money that I'm getting. I still need to sign up to take the GRE. I hate stupid math.

There is a lot of transition taking place at the library right now. One of my co-workers retired, one was promoted, and a new person was hired. There has been some hurt feelings and miscommunications, and it will definitely be interesting to see what happens. I don't know exactly what to make of it all.

And I've been moody lately...inconsistently up and down, pensive, happy... Why can't I just be stable? I mean...stable in a positive way.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I am back from camp kids and the party is on!
Actully I really was at camp for the whole week thus my lame non-responsiveness. So to catch up I will make my comment more lame than usual:)

"I mean... stable in a positive way."
Does this mean all the horses are happy?

Robyn said...

I was wondering where you've been. Welcome back.