Friday, August 13, 2004

Songs and Weddings

For all of you who were waiting with bated breath to see what kind of song I would write for Romans 6:23, never fear, I did not have to resort to using the "funny death voice." However, the first part of the song does sound quite mournful. And the second part does indeed sound happy and ska-ish. Yay!

I am having a dinner party this evening, and I have about 6 people confirmed. Might be more, but we'll see. I wanted to hang out with people tonight because I am going home this weekend for my Uncle's wedding. He is getting married in La Mirada, and then I'm spending some time with my mom and sister. It should be fun.

I am however, missing a beach trip that I helped to plan. How ironic is that? And I'm really sad that I'm missing it. I even rented kayaks for the occasion. Oh well, at least I get to see all my girl cousins. I haven't seen them in awhile, and maybe we'll all do something fun after the wedding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robyn....you want to teach me a new song on the guitar this weekend? please :) and I want to hear this famous "death voice". hahaha...I will see you soon!!!love-meg

Ryan said...

hehe... you said "funy death voice" again. I just love that idea. See you Saturday.