Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Dinner and a movie?

I went to the PLNU community dinner last night. The food was great, but the entertainment could have been better. They were trying to be funny, and there were some elements of the evening that really did not make sense with the message the administration was trying to convey. The entertainment was really disjointed. But I had fun. Then I went over to Candice's place, and she was watching Pride and Prejudice...the movie...which is a great movie. It's a good book too.

I was sort of bummed out that I couldn't watch the olympics last night, I really wanted to watch Phelps race in the 200m fly. I love the fly. Well, watching it anyway. So Beryl, one of the librarians here, made me a tape of all the swim events from last night. I'm so excited.


1 comment:

Ryan said...

Okay so where is the new post about how much fun you had visiting with me this weekend?

Seriously I had a good time and I appreciate you comming out hurt back and all. I was a little overwhelmed from all the family time when you saw me. Sorry if I was a little shell shocked. Hope you week is going well.