Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Life sometimes

I had a conversation last night with Zaiga. Haven't talked to her in a couple of months. She's back in school, and I know that she's busy, and I'm busy, so we haven't really talked in awhile. It was kind of funny though, because we both think that our lives are dull and uninteresting. It is hard to talk to people when you feel as though you have nothing of interest to report (sort of like this blog!); when nothing really changes from day to day. She is still in school and working, and I'm still just working. Although, I suppose that as you get to know people, you have more to talk about than what you are doing in life, and can actually talk about emotions and passions, and other things. I don't know... it is the monotany of life that makes me question whether I'm living as God wants me to live.

No comments: