Tuesday, August 24, 2004

My Bad...

As you may have noticed, I missed posting yesterday...can you say "Crazy?" (by the way, the correct answer to that question is "yes" or "no.") My day was very crazy yesterday. I did enjoy my weekend. Friday night was fun, I got to hang out with a few friends at this fabulous Hawaiian eatery, and then we went to a music club to watch the GTB rock.

On Saturday, I had a great time seeing Ryan, in person no less, and it was a very restful and relaxing time. He is leaving shortly to go overseas, and so I will not get to see him very often after that. I also taught Melanie how to play the cello sort of, she needs practice! But she can play :) And we had an awesome time eating lunch together, and she let me do my laundry at her place. I also got to see Megan and Vance, and they brought me a RAD gift from my brother, Adam. THEN I went to dinner at Chelsea's place, and got to see my dad, my step-mom, Chelsea's aunt, and her three cousins (all of them go to Point Loma) and all of their friends/roommates/etc. It was a big crowd for a small 2 bedroom apartment.

I have been doing the music for kids camp this week, and so things have been sorta hectic. So I may not be able to blog as frequently this week. I'll try though...

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Look look I got a reference. I am sooooo cool!
oops I got a little excited, now I have to clean up. Sorry things are so busy, hope you get some down time.