Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Why can't the French spell?

TIRED. I have a headache. But I'm doing a bit better than I was this morning. Got my French test back... wow. I REALLY can't spell in French. Why is it that I can spell in English, but not in French? Maybe because it doesn't sound the way it is pronounced. Yikes. That's what one missed day of class will do to you. I went from scoring approximately A's to B's. I need to make flashcards and force myself to try and spell things correctly. Like a French spelling bee. With myself. Yeah.

I also went out to coffee with Ryan G. last night. Some friends of ours are getting married, and they might need a cellist. Sweet! It would be so fun to see all the old Crusaders. It is rather a Crusade match-up.

And just for fun-

French word of the day: Bleu
Pronounication: "Bluh"
Translation: Blue

Use in a sentence: J'ai un chat bleu.
Pronounciation: J' I uh shat bluh

Translation: I have a blue cat.

No comments: