Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Wednesday

It has been a very quiet, low volume of work kind of day. Yesterday, I took my French Oral quiz. I did pretty well. I'm trying to remember all the correct grammatical rules, and we just don't converse enough in class for me to know.

I still have a few items left from my list of things that I was supposed to do last week that I'm procrastinating on, but they were all pretty important things. I probably get to them tomorrow night.

Normally I go to Bible Study on Wed. nights, but tonight I'm going to San Clemente to celebrate my step-sister's birthday with my parents. She'll be 20. It will be a late night.

I am sure that it will be fun, but sometimes I hate having my parents located in the same state, cause then I'm obligated to attend events. I would almost rather attend my Bible Study, mostly because I like it better than church right now.

No comments: