Sunday, August 28, 2005

Possibilities

Yay!!!

I went out to dinner last night with a bunch of my friends from Bible Study, and I found out that one of the girls wants to move out of her place. This is such an answer to prayer because I think we would be very compatible roommates. The timeline works well for both of us. We would move into our place in November (hopefully). We just have to settle the 'where' and the 'how much' part of this deal.

This means that I put up with my other roommate for a month or two (as long as she can pay the rent) and then move out by November 30.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Yay! Well, as one who will be moving shortly as well (October) I congratulate you. I am moving out of my place Sept 19 and not moving into my new place until October 15. So i have about a month of displacement. But, the nice thing is that while I am homeless I will be in the US so it should not be so bad. Hope your transition goes smoothyl and no stress from roomate.