Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Back to school

I love fall. Sweaters, school starting, school supplies... but now I remember why I hated buying school books.

Decided to go buy my French book for the new semester before all the students come back so that I didn't have to wait in a long line and dang! My book is expensive. I dropped $120 like that. At least I don't have to pay for the class itself.

I also met the new French instructor yesterday. He is French, from France, and I'm scared. I have not reviewed all summer. Yikes!!! Studying would have made a difference. Maybe I'll do some reviewing this week and this weekend. He does seem very nice though, and I think I will learn a lot in this class. I always start the semester with good intentions but you know what they say about those.

I also need to finish my Library School application. I only need to gather everything together and send it at this point. I will hopefully be starting that in the Spring.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Hey look at me commenting!
So I really enjoyed your last two blogs. I was going to say something like; I remember when you were so disheartened to be in SD and how you seem to have made it through that difficult time, and now seem to be in a good place. So yea for you! Okay more when I have time, busy week.