Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Go Chargers!

Friday night, Adam, Eric, and Tracy all came into town, and Duncan got to join us after practice. We all went to Cheesecake Factory and had a great time just hangin' out. Everyone but D stayed with me that night so that they could go start tailgating early in the morning before the game. I went to church and then went to the game after.

The Charger game was totally fun. We had great seats in the family section, so we got to meet all these other friends and family members. The Chargers won the game, and D got in on a series in the 4th quarter. He mostly blocked, but got to go out for a few passes too. Same as in college... when he's wide open, nobody throws to him. Frustrating.

Anyway, I'm watching the final preseason game at a coworker's condo on Friday night. She has TiVo and is saving and recording all of Duncan's games for me... so I have them on video.

No comments: