Thursday, April 28, 2005

Irritating

So last night was supposed to be a fun night for two of my friends with birthdays this month. It turned out to be more stressful than relaxing because as we sent the bill around, it came back to us and we were $120.00 short. So then we asked everyone to look at it again. We were at a salsa bar. I don't know how to salsa all that well and because of the crazy bill fiasco, I missed the lesson and ended up paying an extra $7.00 to cover what wasn't paid. A friend of mine found out and gave me $5.00 back which ended up being a good thing cause I needed money to pay for parking. I parked in a garage that had a $3.00 flat rate. Then as I was getting into my car, my parking stub fell between my dashboard and the windshield. I couldn't get it out. I figured this was probably a common occurance, but it still made me mad, and then I headed to the exit. We retrieved my ticket, but in the confusion of being unable to retrieve the parking stub in the first place, I think I dropped my $5.00. So I didn't have the money to pay for parking. I felt like an idiot as I had to pull away from the gate to park and scrounge around for change. I barely had enough, and I was so frustrated. At least the parking garage people will never remember me.

No comments: