Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Last Weekend

I had a great weekend last weekend. I got to spend way more time than usual with people I like. That's what I miss when I'm in school. It started with opera on Thursday night. I had four friends come. I am always so appreciative when people come to my performances.

Then on Friday, I went to the mall for lunch with a bunch of friends. Then I took my cello in to get fixed, and found out that the shop would do it for free because I bought it from them. It had a loose seam which was creating a percussive buzz.

Then I went back to the boys house that night and we played Apples to Apples. I love that game and it was a lot of fun. Hilarity ensued. On Saturday morning, I went to play Ultimate Frisbee, but while I was playing, my calf muscle popped. It hurt a lot! I am still stiff and I noticed yesterday that there is a lot of bruising on the back side of my leg. I was bummed that I couldn't finish the game because it is one of my favorite things to do and it is good exercise. After Frisbee, I went to the movies with my sister and then we went to dinner with the same guys I hung out with on Friday. I have been trying to have my sister meet these friends of mine for some time, and I'm glad that she was finally able to meet them.

Lots of jokes about my gimpy-ness were told. I was definitely hobbling around. I'm still limping a little, and my muscle is really tight. I'm hoping that I'll be able to work around it to do some cardio on Friday.

No comments: