Saturday, March 04, 2006

Feeling Blessed

I'm feeling blessed in spite of the stress. I'm doing homework at the library. It is a beautiful day outside. I would rather be outside. But I'm thankful because I get a nice view of the ocean from my office, which is where I'm working. Plus I have turned the volume up on my computer and I'm listening to music while I work, which NEVER happens during the week since I work in a library and my office has no ceiling. So basically, anyone can hear what I do in my office-- listen to music, talk on the phone, yeah. Awkward. It just means I have to keep my voice down. I have definitely perfected my indoor voice.

I'm seeing a movie with one of the high schoolers in my high school Bible Study this afternoon. It will be my first movie in the theater since Narnia came out.

I have a three day weekend, and its amazing that I do so much better when I feel like I have the time to accomplish all the things I have to get done.

No comments: