Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sunday Musings

I have a friend who has managed to create conflict with me and every single one of my close friends here in San Diego. Does he realize we all talk to each other because:
A) we're girls and we do that and
B) we are all friends with each other?

Should I say something to him? I think I just want to leave it alone. I don't want to create more dissension.

So last week at church, I was singing a song I actually wrote, and when it came time to sing the third verse, I forgot all the words. As soon as I walked away, I remembered them all. So I figured I should sing it again this week to redeem myself.

I need to write some new songs. It takes discipline, luck, and a good dose of inspiration. Its hard to write when I'm feeling so downtrodden. Things are just so busy, and it depresses me that I need so much time to write. I have a "sort-of" idea, but what I have written so far sounds really cliche to me.

I need some inspiration. And maybe a vacation.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Hmm... is this guy me? Wait I don't liive in San Diego :)
I know what you mean about time, inspiration, etc.
Here's to some rest time!