Friday, January 06, 2006

Some of Christmas

I think I always get depressed right before the holidays. Not sure exactly why, but I'm sure it has something to do with all the trauma and drama that happened in the past over holidays. This Christmas was actually fun and relaxing. I spent a lot of time with my mom and siblings and got to see most of the extended family.

I read the Christmas letter that my dad and step-mom put out, and what they put in for me said something about how they don't see or talk to me a whole lot, which is true, and that they realize I seem to have "found my niche" and I "seem to be happy" in San Diego.

Is it bad that I have little desire to work on the relationship? Or that I know that I should try more but just don't want to?

I think I'm a bit sad that they did not ask me what they should put in the letter for me. I feel like if they wanted to know more about my life then they should call me more often.

As I get older, my life gets more monotonous. There aren't many new things going on in my life. My life is sort of stable (praise God!) and maybe even a bit boring to the point that nothing stands out. I feel like I have nothing to contribute in the way of conversation sometimes.

No comments: