Monday, January 09, 2006

My Sunday Off

We had a rough morning with the kids at church. I was kind of feeling drained at the end of it. There's a church in our denomination that just disbanded a few months ago. Some of them have started to come to the church I go to, and have been there for a month or two, but many of them have not really made an effort to mingle. As a result, there's a divide. So I was excited that two of the new families joined us for lunch on Sunday.

Then I practiced with my guitar-playing friend whose album I'm working on, and we played for awhile. I think 2 hours. Then I said I needed a break so we went for slurpies at 7-11. After spending 4 hours at this guy's house, I went home and took a nap.

Then I went to this GREAT pizza place with my roommate and some other friends of ours. I love lazy Sundays.

However, I set my alarm clock incorrectly this morning, and so I did not get a good start on my day so I'm a little tired and grumpy. Everyone thinks I'm sick or tired. Ha ha.

No comments: