Sunday, January 29, 2006

Ramblings

Drove to Fresno and back between Friday morning and Saturday night. I'm tired. And overwhelmed I think. I had a really busy week last week, and it was populated with some perceived negative people interaction, which really gets me down.

I started library school this week. I am going to be one busy girl!

I was talking with one of my co-workers last week (who wants to be a counselor and work with college students somehow) and we were talking about my degree from Azusa. I really had fun getting the degree, but just couldn't find a job in the field and got tired of trying. I settled to a certain extent. And so, my life after college is riddled with these "what if...?" moments. We talked about where I am now and whether or not I'm excited to do this degree. My heart is not quite in it yet. I think its a good decision, but I still struggle with whether I'm making the right decision. I feel like I'm giving up on some goals of mine and settling for something less. I teared up a bit just because of all the difficulties I went through after trying (and failing) to find a job. My co-worker reminded me that God is sovereign and even if my decision is not as good as I think it is, God can still use the degree to bring me where he wants me to be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey you gonna post again soon??? ps we need to hang out...and i love you :)
love-your sister