Monday, June 28, 2004

At the Fair

So yesterday, I played my cello at church. It was really fun because we also had a guy playing sax. He was so good! Everyone loved it. Too bad he's moving to Seattle.

Because I was taking medication for my back, I was really tired and fell asleep during the sermon, which was on Romans 9. I will probably read it later, just to remind myself what it was about.

I also got to go to the fair with some friends. We all had a great time. We ate greasy fair food family style, meaning that we all bought different kinds of food and then shared it all. I also tried one bite of the deep fried snickers... not bad, but not something I would ever order again. The best part of the evening, in my opinion, was racing down the big slide. I came in third place. Not bad for a rookie.

Back Update: Still stiff, but more mobile than I was on Saturday. I love Ibuprofen! I'm going to the chiropractor this morning. He will help me...I hope.

No comments: