Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Most Random Monday Ever!

8:00am
Shoot! My alarm didn't go off again. DANG IT!!!

8:15am
Still deciding what to wear... tan cords with a red sweater? Or khaki's and green?

8:20am
Kahki's and green.

8:22am
Paid the rent...the landlady lives next door, and is somewhat adamant about having us pay on the 1st of the month. I paid today, cause the 1st was a Sunday, she couldn't have cashed the check on the 1st anyway.

8:25am
I finally leave my house.

8:45am
Arrive at work.

9:00am - 11:30am
Working.

11:31am
My phone rings. Its a girl I don't know asking if I want to go to the Tonight Show. She is new and the girl who was supposed to go with her cancelled. I waver on my decision.

11:40am
Asked my boss if I could go. We have to leave at noon.

11:45am
He said yes.

NOON
Got in my car, met this girl, WHOM I HAD NEVER MET BEFORE and started driving. To LA. Seriously. Who does this?

Yup. Went to the tonight show. With Jay Leno. This afternoon. I can't believe I did that. What was I supposed to be doing you might ask? Writing a paper.

Will I regret this decision tomorrow? Absolutely. Did I have fun? Yes.
Have I even started my paper? NO.

DANG IT!!!

but I had fun.

Reminds me of when my friend Ryan O. aka "freak of the weak" kidnapped me from going to class when we were in college and we went and saw Star Wars in the Arlington Theator in SB instead. Except that I at least knew Ryan, and I had never met this girl. Anyway. So that was my day. The most random Monday ever.

No comments: