Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Wow, I'm grumpy

I'm feeling sick today, so I stayed home from work. Tonight, I went out to try and find some Sudafed for nighttime, with the Pseudoephedrine (or however you spell that) still in it. Well, since all that stuff is behind the counter, I couldn't exactly tell what it was that I wanted. Had a not-so-fun time trying to explain to the lady behind the counter what I wanted which was any Sudafed product that would help me sleep. So it couldn't say "non-drowsy" on it. Well, they didn't have any. So I decided to go with a Tylenol product instead. Then the lady tells me she needs to see my driver's license, which I left in the car. Went back to get it, and then came back in, and showed my ID and then paid for my drugs. When I got home and actually looked at the package, it turns out that I accidently bought the daytime stuff. I'm so frustrated. I'm not going back. But I need medication. I might not be sleeping well tonight.

No comments: