Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Summer's Dread

I cannot believe that it is May already. I'm dreading the summer. It will be boring and I will live from break to break at my job.

So my friends ended up coming over for dinner last night, and it was fun, but we didn't get to talk all that much. It made me a little sad.

I just realized that I haven't posted any dialogs lately. That's because I haven't had any interesting conversations in awhile.

I did recently run into a coworker at Costco the other day when I was getting my new glasses, and she laughed when I told her that I had to get them. She said something like, "you have to get glasses? And you work in the library? Now all you have to do is put your hair in a bun...mwa ha ha ha!" (That was an evil laugh reference...).

She was stereotyping. However, I am not a librarian. And I don't know if I ever will be. Then again, my life and its detours never cease to amaze me.

No comments: