Monday, November 21, 2011

Autumn weekend

I've been trying to take a picture of something from fall that I can hang on my wall at home. This is close to what I'm looking for. This is edited, and I'm bummed that the lighting wasn't a little better. But the color is still fantastic! The original is much darker, and I've tried to bring out the color a bit more on it.

So here's my story from the weekend:
Last night, I went to work out at the little gym at my apartment complex. I normally like going on Sundays because I can watch football while working out. However, I happened to go during an "intermission" when there weren't any games on. So I was channel surfing and found Twilight. I have not read the books, nor have I seen the movie, so I was curious because of how many teenaged girls love this series. Well, I was about halfway into my workout when this older guy comes in and starts working out. I felt bad about watching Twilight while he was there, but I didn't want to just arbitrarily change the channel. So I decided to leave and come back later when football would be on. I handed him the remote and I'm pretty sure he was quite relieved that I was leaving so he didn't have to watch Twilight. I'd like to think it was a graceful exit... I do have compassion on my fellow male apartment dwellers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was REALLY hoping you came back later to see him still watching Twilight...
- Kenny