Monday, November 13, 2006

Saturday

Spent a lot of time on my own this weekend. I had to write a paper. So I managed to finish it at about 11:30pm. Then I tried to sleep. The temperature kept dropping, and it was getting colder and colder. Then it started to rain. My feet were freezing, but I was wearing socks, flannel pajama pants, a long sleeved t-shirt, and I had two blankets. After about an hour of non-sleeping, I finally got up, put a sweatshirt on, took the socks off, and turned on the hot water in the bathtub. I warmed my feet up in the bath, while wearing all my clothes, and then dried them thoroughly. Then I put some wool socks on. I'm not quite sure why I was so cold, but after all that, I was finally able to sleep.

In thinking over this situation, maybe it would not be a wise decision to move out of state. My true CA intolerance for cold would be a severe limitation.

No comments: