Monday, July 10, 2006

It can't get any worse, can it?

I am taking a web design class this summer, which I really want to do well in, and I still really want to know how to design well. But the odds have been stacked against me from the beginning. First, I went out of town, got an extension on my first assignment. Then, I had surgery, and was out of it for a week, but I still feel like I'm trying to catch up. Last week, I spent A LOT of time on my homework only to have my newish computer completely die on me yesterday. I took it back where I bought it (and an extended warranty...thankfully) but they are going to have to keep it for a week. And now, I have to configure my computer at work so that I can get my homework done. I am not a bad student, and all my excuses are completely valid...actually, I didn't even ask for any additional time after I had my surgery. I just constantly feel like I can't catch up. I'm also kind of tired and exhausted which is adding to my feeling of defeat.

No comments: