Thursday, March 17, 2005

Hardships

I'm really struggling with my finances right now. It's so hard to get a bill in the mail that doubles your debt. I keep trying to think of ways to pay...should I pay it off as quickly as possible? Even if I have to sacrifice a lot just to pay? Or should I pay it off little by little because I can't afford to sacrifice what I think I can?

I talked to my dad about it. I never ask him for anything. I asked if I could use one of my savings bonds to pay off the debt, and told him that I would be open to hearing any suggestions he might have.

I'm so tired of owing money, I just cannot seem to get ahead in life. Its so frustrating!!! I cannot succeed in any of my financial goals unless I pay off the debt.

I didn't realize how affected I was by this until a few tears broke loose at my small group last night. I'm really stressed out about it.

But I know that God will provide. He has always been faithful in the past. My brother even offered to help if I needed it, and a friend of mine from small group offered to help me in small ways. It reminded me that people do care, and that I can still have hope for the future, in spite of major financial set-backs.

No comments: