Saturday, February 17, 2007

My Birthday Party

It was my birthday today, and it was a really good day. My coworkers threw me a Napoleon Dynamite party, complete with tator tots, dang quesadillas, and a cake--built by Pedro. So funny. I also received a shirt that says, "I got skills" with numchucks (sp?) on it. (Yesssss.....!)Then I threw myself a birthday party. I had a lot of fun people come over. We ate food, sang songs, and played Nintendo. I managed to get most of my guests to sign the guest book, for which I provided prompts. They had to answer one (or more if they wanted) of the following questions:
1. If you called a radio station and dedicated a song to me, what song
would you dedicate and why?
2.Write a mathematically based word problem that involves you and me.
Solve the problem, showing your work and the answer.
3. What is your favorite memory of you and me?
4. What goal(s) should I try to accomplish in the next year?
5. Do you have any words of wisdom for me? What are they?

I got some great responses. I love my friends!

No comments: