Sunday, February 19, 2006

Joshua Tree

I went to Joshua Tree yesterday with a bunch of friends of mine. We went rock climbing. It was my second time trying. I actually made it all the way up one of the rocks, and half-way up the other. I had to have a lot of coaching though, and it took me forever. On one of the climbs, I looked down and everyone was watching. It was embarassing because I'm such a novice. I yelled at them, "Why is everybody watching me, don't you have anything better to do?" Rock climbing is not the sport for modest people. It is very difficult to try and take pictures of people without accentuating their butts.

The weather was great and I took some GREAT pictures.

Upon arrival however, I managed to back my car into a rock, so now there's a nice scrape on my back bumper. I wasn't going very fast. Stupid rocks. I didn't see it because it was so low to the ground. It did make a loud noise, and I was worried that I might have popped a tire. But I didn't. So now the car just has a little more character. I'm not mad about it, these things happen, and there's nothing i can really do about it. However, I do not liked to be teased about these kinds of things.

No comments: