Thursday, February 16, 2006

Birthday

Today is my birthday. Both my brothers called me from different phones and locations at almost the exact same time. They are not twins. Weird! And fun, especially since one of them is training for NFL Europe at the moment and I totally didn't expect a call from him.

Going to Outback for dinner with a small group of friends. Should be fun. I wish Laurel could come, but alas, we live in different regions.

Also, found out that a friend of mine is one of four kids. Turns out they are the same birth order (girl/boy/boy/girl) and the exact same ages as me and my siblings. Never met a family as alike as ours before, with the same ages and everything...

I met them because he is a marine and getting deployed for 13 months. His family was at the going away party. And now I have some cool marine stuff.

My dad's dog, Stoney, died about 2 weeks ago. I am really going to miss her and when he finally called me about it (I heard from my sister first), I had to take a crying break from work. Well, he already bought a new puppy-- an aussie like before, and she is seriously the fattest puppy. He asked for name suggestions. I would like to respectfully submit the following name: Attila the Dog. Seriously. She's huge. They can call her Tilly for short. I might still call her Attila even if she ends up with another name.

No comments: