Sunday, November 06, 2005

Sunday Boredom Series: 2

Just got back from visiting Laurel, and it was so fun. I really miss seeing old friends on a regular basis. I really wish we could live in the same city. But alas. I have committed myself to going back to grad school, and therefore, I will be living and working in San Diego for at least another three years. That's a good thing. My staff is very supportive, and bought me a sweatshirt from my new school and gave me cash for the books I will have to buy. I'm glad that I have a new path to follow, and although I never thought I would go this route, I feel that it is the right decision for now.

Word(s) of the week:

Christian Seekers

Definition: Those church-goers who go to church looking for date-able Christians of the opposite sex. Relentless attention seekers but only want attention from and or relationships with "attractive" members of the opposite sex.

The female version of the Christian Seekers drive me nuts, and I have not seen this very much with the guys cause there just aren't that many, and with the girls flocking to them, they don't really have to try.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Look at me I am a team member.

I know what you mean and I agree whole heartedly! Even as a guy I dislike the female verion. THe male version is a guy who is only committed to church until he finds a "nice christian girl", you know talks, bt can't walk