Friday, March 04, 2011

I need advice...

I actually went on a date tonight with a guy I didn't know very well. I have been sick most of the week, and I did not feel very well on the date either, but hated to stand him up. We were able to have a decent conversation, but he didn't "knock my socks off." I always wonder in these situations how long of a chance should I give it? Another date or two? Should I just trust my intuition and call it off now? Would things have gone better for me if I hadn't felt sick?

I just really hate hurting people's feelings. And yet, there are also people in my life that grew on me over time, which is why we are all friends now.

2 comments:

Tracy Reid said...

I vote for another date when you're feeling better :)

Love you!
Trac

Anonymous said...

I think you are right. Jenn and I were friends for about 3 years before we started dating. It's tough out there. Dating is not the best way to get to know someone :(
Ryan