Sunday, May 06, 2007

Surreal

Just had a very surreal experience-- playing cello at the Carlsbad Flower Fields. It was a beautiful day, and still is, although I'm stuck inside at the moment. It is times like these when I wish I could abdicate responsibility and just do what I want to do, which would be to go to the beach right now. Or take a road trip. Or something. At least shooting this video was a great way to take a break from reality, to do something a little more surreal, with some very cool new friends of mine.But now that its over, I'm back at work, and dreading the 15 page research paper I haven't started yet. (Due Wed.) I'm taking the next two days off of work to work on it, and if the weather is as awesome then as it is now, I'm going to have a hard time working on it.

No comments: