Thursday, November 18, 2004

Long time, no post

I have been really busy at work lately, mostly because I haven't had time to be in my office. I found out on Wednesday that I get to have gum tissue removed. That will happen on Dec. 3. It's a friday. I get to drive myself, but they said I would be sore.

I am going to two sporting events this weekend, and playing in a string quartet. I'm going to the UCSB v. SDSU basketball game at SDSU on Friday. I'm going with a Gaucho alum I met at church and some of his friends from college.

GO GAUCHOS!!!

Then Megan and I are driving to Fresno on Saturday for Duncan's last college home game ever.

GO FRESNO!!!

Then we're driving straight back. Our dad wants us to ride with him, but it will be quicker if we ride up from SD. He sounded a little mad about it on the phone, but whatever. It's our choice. I really don't want to go an hour out of the way if we don't have to. This is just typical family stuff though. Then I'm playing with a "thrown together, last minute" rehearsal with a quartet I'm playing with on Sunday. Should be interesting.

Anyway, sorry I haven't written anything in awhile. Don't worry, be happy...the blog will become regular again after the new year. Until then, you can await with glad anticipation and be surprised when I post again. I'm aiming for at least twice a week. Love you guys.

No comments: