Saturday, October 27, 2007

Buckeyes and Boys

I went to watch the Ohio State game tonight at a local bar with a friend of mine who is a Buckeye fan, wherein there were some shepherds sitting at the table next to ours. Well, they weren't really shepherds, but they were dressed up for Halloween. They might have been wisemen... There were three of them and they were all dressed the same. One of them started talking to me. I said something about how I couldn't tell them apart because they all looked alike (because of what they were wearing). He got "insulted" and told me I was mean because I thought they all looked alike (and they didn't???). He turned his turban away from me and told me to "talk to the towel." My tablemates were wondering what the heck this guy was doing. I told them that he was ignoring me because I insulted him. They all started laughing. Then later, he decided to take a picture "of the mean girl." I made a face with my eyes rolled. Then my friend asks me, "did he just take your picture?" I said, "Yes. Yes he did." And everyone at my table started laughing again.

Bottom line: Some drunk guy in a fake turban who doesn't know my name and who thinks I'm mean now has a picture of me on his camera. What's the point? Seriously.

No comments: