Sunday, November 18, 2007

I want a new cello...

I went to the music store yesterday with a friend of mine who wants to buy a cello. So I got to play all these beautiful instruments.

It is so frustrating to know that I cannot afford to buy a new instrument, and that I won't be able to afford one for at least 5 years. Not without going into a lot of debt.

See, right now, I owe a lot of money on my credit card. I get frustrated because it just seems like I'll never get them paid down.

Until I get a better job with a higher salary, there is no way I can afford a new instrument. And honestly, I kind of need a new car more.

I found a beautiful German cello at the shop for just under $4000. It sings so beautifully, and the playability on it is really high. I'm trying to figure out if there is any way to manipulate my finances so that I could possibly afford this thing... as long as my friend doesn't want it.

No comments: